What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

LegioX Vape

Nice clean and slick website Chris! I wish you luck with your venture I hope it works out well for you!

It’s a refreshing change to see a nice genuine guy with a passion for the industry making a go of it, just like the old days.

All the best mate :)

Nice clean and slick website Chris! I wish you luck with your venture I hope it works out well for you!

It’s a refreshing change to see a nice genuine guy with a passion for the industry making a go of it, just like the old days.

All the best mate :)

Cheers @Lee, appreciate that mate.

Wanted to do it for ages, never had the guts!

Hoping it works out as really enjoying it all so far!

Good luck @Chris K deserve it bud. Know how much you've put into this. Quick browse & Britannia caught my eye so will give that a try in a couple of weeks.

Good luck @Chris K deserve it bud. Know how much you've put into this. Quick browse & Britannia caught my eye so will give that a try in a couple of weeks.

Cheers mate.

If you like the sound of that one, have a few more in the pipeline I reckon be up your street. Month or 2 away yet though.

Morning all,

Just thought I'd mention that discount code WKEND20 expires at midnight tonight.

Code gives 20% off all Eliquids and Nicotine Shots site wide. Just apply at checkout.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom