What's new

LegioX Vape

Just seen my orange name!! Well that's just very weird after 5 years of seeing the same name day in, day out.

Glad to see the shortfills are 60VG. Means I can add my own PG nic for a MTL vape.

Glad to see the shortfills are 60VG. Means I can add my own PG nic for a MTL vape.

Exactly the thinking behind it mate. I vape MTL so when doing these liquids, made sure all worked at 50/50 first before remaking them at 70/30.

Make the finished liquid 60/40, means a 50/50 takes it to MTL and 100VG up to DTL.

Looks good, and well thought out juice going on there :)

Good luck....

The very best of luck with it Chris :)

as you have seen while ensconced at the unit - you are going to need it :D

In order to save spam, I'll bob this up here for anyone interested.

Opening weekend so having a little sale if anyone fancies trying out anything.

20% off from 1800 this evening until 2359 on Sunday using the below code.

Just enter the code at checkout for discount to be applied.

IMG-20220311-WA0002.jpg

Just put an order in. Everything went through very smoothly. Glad you got Viva Wallet.

Just put an order in. Everything went through very smoothly. Glad you got Viva Wallet.

Cheers mate.

Just seen it bob up now, I’ll let you know details soon as on its way, Dulcis Grape been going down well in Cafe, they took some on wholesale today.

Viva Wallet is great, took that on ZTs suggestion, easiest one around and very secure,

Cheers mate.

Just seen it bob up now, I’ll let you know details soon as on its way, Dulcis Grape been going down well in Cafe, they took some on wholesale today.

Viva Wallet is great, took that on ZTs suggestion, easiest one around and very secure,

No hurry mate. Happy to go with the flow.

Back
Top Bottom