What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

LegioX Vape

Chris K

Vendor
Hi all,

Some of you have known me many years now through POTV and are aware of my little hobby, LegioX via Manabush.

Well for the last few months I’ve been thinking about turning my little hobby into something a bit more and have today launched LegioXVape.com.

The site has been designed with simplicity and speed as its foundations so no pop ups, no scrolling banners etc. I wanted it clean, functional and simple to use. You visit, easily find the liquids, pick what you fancy and checkout. That’s it. If you do come across any issues, please just get in touch.

All the liquids have been designed and developed by myself over the past few years and I’m excited to share them all with you. I’ve also developed some brand new flavours including Britannia Custard, Hispania Blueberry, Frigus Mint and others.

I’ve tried to price everything as competitively as possible, I know life is tough at the moment and every penny counts so that was at the front of my mind. 50ml Shortfills will be £8.99 and 20ml Shortfills are £5.49. I’ll be throwing occasional flash sales and already have several liquids discounted, so keep your eyes peeled.

britanniacustard50ml.jpg

hispania-blueberry50ml.jpg

frigusmint50ml.jpg

At the moment I’m simply stocking my own brand liquids but the longer term aim is to stock a selection of devices and perhaps other liquids, we shall see!

I’ve also added a 10% discount code for you lot, only right! Code is POTV10.

After 5 years within the industry and a Vaper for over 10 years now, I know that customer service and care is numero uno! First and foremost, before anything else… You get the idea. That will transfer over onto LegioXVape.com. My email is all over the website and my DMs on here are always open to anyone and everyone. Any problems, contact me, any feedback, contact me, feeling bored and want to talk Vapes, dogs or motorbikes, contact me.

I owe many thanks to many people including @ZT @Purplefowler @Rob @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) @bil1666 and everyone else who has offered help, advice or just a friendly chat over the years.

So, that’s me for now! I promise not to spam you all too much.

Thanks for reading.

The site looks great and the liquids sound amazing, especially the Hispania Blueberry! Will definitely been keen to check them out once I've vaped my way through my current stash.

All the best!

Congratulations mate, you've done a great job with the branding and the site, looks fantastic :thumbup:

Best of luck with your venture mate. You deserve to succeed. Will have a look and put an order in sometime.

Look forward to seeing the new site, and will look at putting an order in when the Wife allows it. Very best of luck with your new venture.

The site looks great and the liquids sound amazing, especially the Hispania Blueberry! Will definitely been keen to check them out once I've vaped my way through my current stash.

All the best!

Thanks mate! Can't take too much credit for the site, @ZT helped massively. I prefer playing with liquids than coding.

Congratulations mate, you've done a great job with the branding and the site, looks fantastic :thumbup:

Thank you mate! Been a headache of a month or so but finally got somewhere.

Looking good mate

well done

Thanks! ZTs wizardry helped alot, I was sat him with watching him adding code to the website and got lost after the first few characters.

Best of luck with your venture mate. You deserve to succeed. Will have a look and put an order in sometime.

Cheers Rew!

Spot any issues with the site, please let me know! I tested it as much as possible but no doubt miss something.

Look forward to seeing the new site, and will look at putting an order in when the Wife allows it. Very best of luck with your new venture.

Thanks.

As I said to Rew, if you spot any issues mate, please let me know. No doubt I've missed something!

Back
Top Bottom