What's new

Introduction for those that don't know us

drippinjunkies

Initiate
Just a little bit about us:

Founded in 2016 as a family run business and with a clear mission to help consumers switch from harmful smoking to vaping. By using only, the best quality ingredients to create the most appealing e liquids and adding unique testing and quality assurance process, Drippin Junkies have managed to become an internationally recognised brand and one of the most trusted suppliers of e liquids in Europe.

What our customers say
“I have Been using drippin Junkies for over 4 years now their juice is so good and at a very reasonable price. they are a very helpful and postage is very fast and well packaged”

"Id say watermelon is my favourite flavour of all time. With the pear and apple its even better! will be ordering more of this"

“I’ve never had a juice like this and thought I’d give it a try. Let me say I was not disappointed! Its amazing. Will definitely be ordering more”

“Thought I’d give this a try since it’s quite a different combination and, I’ve got to say that this juice is really tasty, I have bought a few times now and will definitely order again.”

“This is an awesome juice! Great flavour, will be ordering more soon.”

“Best juice around 10/10”

All juices are priced between £7 & £12 for 50ml Shortfills. POTV discount code available, can be found on the Vape Directory.

Take a look at the site and give us a try, we are sure you won't be disappointed.

drippinjunkies.co.uk

Great website easy to search around and some nice, interesting flavours on there will be sure to give some ago at some point :)

Great website easy to search around and some nice, interesting flavours on there will be sure to give some ago at some point :)
Thanks for the reply Sam. We get some great reviews on our products, so hopefully we can impress you in the future. If you need any help selecting flavours, give us a shout and we can point you in the right direction.

Thanks for the reply Sam. We get some great reviews on our products, so hopefully we can impress you in the future. If you need any help selecting flavours, give us a shout and we can point you in the right direction.
Thank you very much! I'll have to get a couple to give a go :)

Back
Top Bottom