What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Incredible value Goblin Juice Deal! Offer code inside!

Which Goblin Juice do you think is best?

• Fizzbolt

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Rezlak

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harpax

• Magik

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • They all suck!

• Total voters

FlawlessSeth

Premium Vendor
download.jpeg

Hey there everyone, Seth here for Flawless Vape Shop!

I've got a great value offer for you as the first deal post in our new Vendor Forum!

We're really excited to offer you guys a chance to grab any 25 bottles of Goblin juice eLiquid for just £10.99!
These 10ml bottles are already great value on their own, but with this further discount they are an absolute bargain

Just add any 25 bottles of Goblin Juice products to your cart, and put in the offer code GJ25 when you get to the checkout! (The space to enter the code is towards the upper right of the checkout screen!)

Check out the link below to find all of the Goblin Juice varieties on one page for your convenience.
https://www.flawlessvapeshop.co.uk/collections/Goblin-Juice

Remember, you need offer code GJ25 to get your discount!

While I'm here, I'll also give you guys a brief description of each of the Goblin Juice flavours that you can get as part of this offer:

Fizzbolt: A cool peaches flavour with a slight fizz that is sure to get those taste-buds buzzing!
Rezlak: A cool fusion of dark fruits, bursting with flavour!
Harpax: A loopy fruits concoction with a slight fizz!
Magik: Sweet strawberries and custard, followed up by notes of cereal!

Let us know in the poll which one you like the sound of the most!

Good price - for me Magik - sounds like the winner for me there. Be interested to hear from others who give them a try - I have already maxed out my juice budget for this month :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom