What's new

I'm back!

Ben fogstar

Premium Vendor
Sorry to those that have been waiting for replies. I have been in China and Japan for the last couple of weeks. I went to China to do some special 'sourcing' ;) and to put some measures in place so I had some eyes and ears on the ground. I also went to the expo which was massive!

I'm back now and normal service is resumed. I'll reply to PMs asap.

dalm it. and i missed the massive sales while you was away.
you would be well impressed with her who must be obeyed doing buy 1 get 9 free and 75% off sales.
whens your next holiday @Ben fogstar :D

Sorry to those that have been waiting for replies. I have been in China and Japan for the last couple of weeks. I went to China to do some special 'sourcing' ;) and to put some measures in place so I had some eyes and ears on the ground. I also went to the expo which was massive!

I'm back now and normal service is resumed. I'll reply to PMs asap.

I ran this through Google translate and it came back with

Hi guys sorry for the lack of communications but I have been onboard my gin palace counting all the money I made last month and it took longer than expected as I cruised into @Lee from dripworx and he was counting his big pile of wonga also. But don't worry we had a jolly good time. Now I will answer all the pms when I can be bothered. Laters bitches.

Lol

I ran this through Google translate and it came back with

Hi guys sorry for the lack of communications but I have been onboard my gin palace counting all the money I made last month and it took longer than expected as I cruised into @Lee from dripworx and he was counting his big pile of wonga also. But don't worry we had a jolly good time. Now I will answer all the pms when I can be bothered. Laters bitches.

Lol
Sounds about right, nobody messaged me anyway - I just wanted to pretend I was missed :17::17:

Back
Top Bottom