What's new

iJoy Capo 100w squonker - UK exclusive!

No buddy the I got ripped off by the vaping guru club.
Why In God's name after even junglist has kicked them out of vendor status and dozens have thrown cash into a hole why would you place an order with the vaping guru.
Because I put my order in back on the 18th of last month and the shit didn't start hitting the fan till the day before...yes I have been following all the relevant threads and I will admit my finger was hovering over the cancel trigger but I figured that if I felt that my experience with them was to go south I had just to open a PayPal claim. So I thought I would let it ride and see what happened.

It turned into a test purchase and that is what it was for me...just happens that I am getting a device that I was wanting or not if it was to backfire.

Its in my nature to be tolerant and patient, I had to give them a chance...I have got to be bitten pretty hard but once I get shit on, its a 'talk to the hand' thang!

Because I put my order in back on the 18th of last month and the shit didn't start hitting the fan till the day before...yes I have been following all the relevant threads and I will admit my finger was hovering over the cancel trigger but I figured that if I felt that my experience with them was to go south I had just to open a PayPal claim. So I thought I would let it ride and see what happened.

It turned into a test purchase and that is what it was for me...just happens that I am getting a device that I was wanting or not if it was to backfire.

Its in my nature to be tolerant and patient, I had to give them a chance...I have got to be bitten pretty hard but once I get shit on, its a 'talk to the hand' thang!
Fair enough. It looked as if you where saying you placed a recent order.
Starting to see a few review models now (minus the inferd tc that never materialized surprisingly). I've not seen too many positive customers reviews but good luck to you. Mine's comming.from ft so at least it will arrive eventually.

Fair enough. It looked as if you where saying you placed a recent order.
Starting to see a few review models now (minus the inferd tc that never materialized surprisingly). I've not seen too many positive customers reviews but good luck to you. Mine's comming.from ft so at least it will arrive eventually.
Yeah its strange how the vendors still have TC listed when it doesn't have it...suppose ijoy could add it as an update as long as they don't try to go the Smok route by charging for TC...remember that farce with the xcube2 lol

I see vapinfagan and indoorsmokers have put out initial quick reviews and neither talk about any TC. I don't use TC so it won't bother me.

figuring not to be trusted then @eyeball kid
I've not seen many promises kept yet buddy. Don't want to kick them when there down but in the vendor thread the owner was making jokes as to what he was spending folks pre order money on. A joke is a joke but these guy's where waiting for refunds on undelivered promises that never arrived. Most took the paypal refund route.

I've not seen many promises kept yet buddy. Don't want to kick them when there down but in the vendor thread the owner was making jokes as to what he was spending folks pre order money on. A joke is a joke but these guy's where waiting for refunds on undelivered promises that never arrived. Most took the paypal refund route.

one to avoid me thinks. cheers @eyeball kid

Unfortunately i ordered for TVG on Friday. Early Saturday morning i had an email saying that my order had been despatched. As i had tracked delivery with the order i went on to the royal mail website but the tracking number wasn’t recognised.

I have tried to get in touch but with no luck. I have sent them emails through the website, emailed the sales team, sent them messages on here and even phoned but it goes through to voice mail.

I am really annoyed at the lack of communication and if the item is on pre order why move the order status to despatched.

I’ll wait until the postman has been tomorrow and if there’s still nothing I’ll open a dispute with PP and look to a more reputable vendor

Unfortunately i ordered for TVG on Friday. Early Saturday morning i had an email saying that my order had been despatched. As i had tracked delivery with the order i went on to the royal mail website but the tracking number wasn’t recognised.

I have tried to get in touch but with no luck. I have sent them emails through the website, emailed the sales team, sent them messages on here and even phoned but it goes through to voice mail.

I am really annoyed at the lack of communication and if the item is on pre order why move the order status to despatched.

I’ll wait until the postman has been tomorrow and if there’s still nothing I’ll open a dispute with PP and look to a more reputable vendor
What item are you waiting for buddy.

Back
Top Bottom