What's new

iJoy Capo 100w squonker - UK exclusive!

Once upon a time, Nikolai Tesla harnessed mother nature's raw fury. We moved on from pyramids and steam trains built from pig iron. AI, technological singularity, heated seats and vegetarian meat that dissuades you from the creeping sub conscious feeling of guilt that maybe you are eating a steak who's mother loved it.

Ever wondered if TC and squonking could be combined without setting fire to your mouth? Wonder no more

No arsenal is complete without a piece of equipment that says"I'm better than everyone else" and that superiority complex can be yours - Only at the Vaping Guru

https://www.thevapingguru.co.uk/ijoy-capo-squonker-100w-tc-kit-with-20700-battery-included-869-p.asp

Once upon a time, Nikolai Tesla harnessed mother nature's raw fury. We moved on from pyramids and steam trains built from pig iron. AI, technological singularity, heated seats and vegetarian meat that dissuades you from the creeping sub conscious feeling of guilt that maybe you are eating a steak who's mother loved it.

Ever wondered if TC and squonking could be combined without setting fire to your mouth? Wonder no more

No arsenal is complete without a piece of equipment that says"I'm better than everyone else" and that superiority complex can be yours - Only at the Vaping Guru

https://www.thevapingguru.co.uk/ijoy-capo-squonker-100w-tc-kit-with-20700-battery-included-869-p.asp
This item is marked on the site as, in stock, can you confirm that you have these in stock

Is that a Gepetto mod?

Is that a Gepetto mod?

lol hardly a fair comparison, those things are hundreds/thousands of dollars if you can even get hold of one.

I wouldn't order until confirmation bud as I'm yet to even see One in a reviewer's hands.
At the moment this is classic 'Vaporware' (no pun intended)... It just doesn't exist as a real product as all known pics are 3d rendered images and that release date keeps on extending into the future.

At the moment this is classic 'Vaporware' (no pun intended)... It just doesn't exist as a real product as all known pics are 3d rendered images and that release date keeps on extending into the future.
Yep. As I said before. I stuck a pre order in expecting a 50% possibility of a Christmas delivery. Have to say now I'm expecting jan/Feb.
The segeli squonk will probably land first as I've actually seen at least a beta tester out.

Yep. As I said before. I stuck a pre order in expecting a 50% possibility of a Christmas delivery. Have to say now I'm expecting jan/Feb.
The segeli squonk will probably land first as I've actually seen at least a beta tester out.
Being shipped from iJoy as we speak my friend. Christmas has come early

Aye... manufacturers are getting worse. Could be another 4 to 6 weeks before we see this product and because it's on pre-order, they are raking it in before it has left the factory line...

Actually with the re-release of the cov wraith kit, I am really thinking of pulling the trigger on that. Only things putting me off are the door issues and awful software!

Never seen the sigelei squonker...have to give that a search

Back
Top Bottom