What's new

Ifancyone radio silence!?

i received a mail this morning to say my vapemail is out for delivery

was your order placed on the 18/19th?. if so thats a long time to get it shipped!
My orders were from the 19th but were shipped on the 25th..

My order was placed on the 19th and turned up this morning .
That's all my sale parcels delivered now .

The only thing i could see being slashed any further in the last couple of days was liquid at the last minute and i wasn't in the market for that. How cheap hardware was mid-week and the fact at those prices (approx 80% off) items were being sold out i made a decision to buy what i wanted by the 17th. On the 19th just to see if i was right i checked the sites (so slow due to traffic, so glad i wasn't trying to buy) and i was, i never saw anything any cheaper. I knew people who wanted something for nothing would have issues my orders all arrived by the 19th including my order from Ifancyone which i placed on the 17th.

Looks like it's silence all round.

Ordered on 18th, emailed them on 25th as had no notifications or anything. Received an automated dispatch email about 5pm on 25th marking as dispatched, still nothing received yet. Fired another email today as if it had been posted first class as they say, it should be here by now. No reply yet...

To put this is perspective, ordered from FastTech on 22nd, arrived this morning. Managed to get from Beijing to Nottingham in much less time than from Tamworth to Nottingham (about 40 miles!)

Mine landed today. Ordered on the 18th. Took several phone calls though and even then 50% of it was subbed.
But I'm not moaning - still an 80% saving on RRP.

Looks like it's silence all round.

Ordered on 18th, emailed them on 25th as had no notifications or anything. Received an automated dispatch email about 5pm on 25th marking as dispatched, still nothing received yet. Fired another email today as if it had been posted first class as they say, it should be here by now. No reply yet...

To put this is perspective, ordered from FastTech on 22nd, arrived this morning. Managed to get from Beijing to Nottingham in much less time than from Tamworth to Nottingham (about 40 miles!)
I have only ever ordered once from fastTech it took 5 weeks to come

Mine landed today. Ordered on the 18th. Took several phone calls though and even then 50% of it was subbed.
But I'm not moaning - still an 80% saving on RRP.

im hoping everything i ordered does show up and isnt subbed or just missing they have had long enough to let me know... if i have to chase them up i will go to the shop and kick up a stink with them in person.
What things did they sub for you?

wont order from them again... 5 other places i ordered from in the sales week managed to get stuff in my hand within 2-3 days..

Back
Top Bottom