What's new

Ifancyone radio silence!?

eightbitraptor

Achiever
Still closed. Was expecting them back today based on the website messaging.

Radio silence on FB, email and Phone though.

Anyone know something I don't?

I messaged them on FB about my order that I placed on the 17th.
They were very helpful but clearing a backlog of 1800 orders [emoji52]

They're just too busy packing to do much else I think dude.

yeah, sounds like meltdown... :D

I had a £10 order with them, I've have half of it refunded but no emails or anything so no idea what's going on.....I suspect they have better things to do than mess around on facebook. :)

I'm not going to try and contact them, that's time replying to me when they could be processing my order.

When you take into account the large portion will be TPD barging, that equates to a large number of packets to ship.

Have they been emailing people to confirm dispatch of items during the tpd sales or have they been sending stuff straight out?
I'm more than aware that they will be snowed under like most sites that held sales, but I keep giving the postie the eye and I think he's getting the wrong idea. ;)

Have they been emailing people to confirm dispatch of items during the tpd sales or have they been sending stuff straight out?
I'm more than aware that they will be snowed under like most sites that held sales, but I keep giving the postie the eye and I think he's getting the wrong idea. ;)

Yeah. The main reason I started this thread was because my order was "pending payment" the last time I saw it, but the PayPal payment had been taken. I've had no emails. So I'm busy stalking the postie!

Don't want to keep hassling them as I know they're snowed under, but I'm uncomfortable with money being in limbo (and I *really* wanted those tanks [emoji6])

I understand they have alot of orders but they have taken my money and even charged me with first class.

The fact they have not emailed to explain or anything. It's like I just paid money to them for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom