What's new

HUGE News (and a 50% off code!!!)

Thanks for the great feedback guys!

Orders have gone haywire which is a good sign, with the Bake Shop range proving exceptionally popular so far!

We've had a few messages from folks who were disappointed that the offer expired a few days before the end of the month, which is payday for a lot of people, so we've decided to extend the deal :D

50% off orders over £50 (free shipping too!)
Coupon: INTRO50

Code expires on midnight on Monday 2nd Nov. (extended!)
Valid on all products except nicotine shots.

www.evcdistro.com

Excellent news! Thanks @Cotswold Vapour

We’ll be putting an order in tomorrow (pay day :2thumbsup:). Look forward to trying the new flavours. Thank you for extending the offer!

Last edited:
Just tried to place and order there, went to checkout and my basket vanished. Then went top re-do the order and all the prices have went up. WTF?

Just tried to place and order there, went to checkout and my basket vanished. Then went top re-do the order and all the prices have went up. WTF?
They are full price then go to checkout and enter code INTRO50 under the coupon code 50% off

Screenshot_20201026-203716_Chrome.jpeg

They are full price then go to checkout and enter code INTRO50 under the coupon code 50% off

View attachment 230942
Yeah i done that, i'm talking about the original prices. They were priced £8.93 per shortfill and the nic shots £1.05 each

Now the shortfills are £10 each and the nic shots are £1.25

Yeah i done that, i'm talking about the original prices. They were priced £8.93 per shortfill and the nic shots £1.05 each

Ah sorry pal wasn't aware of that, when it was announced i looked a d the shortfills were £10 does say above that nic shots aren't included in the promotion and its orders over £50

Ah sorry pal wasn't aware of that, when it was announced i looked a d the shortfills were £10 does say above that nic shots aren't included in the promotion and its orders over £50

I know and i had the nic shots seperate in my basket. Just think its weird

I only really want to try 2 flavours... Don’t want to order 5 bottles though to take advantage of the offer. Guess I’ve dipped out on this one...... Great offer all the same @Cotswold Vapour and I’m sure some folk will be all over this.

Really sorry @windy708, to be honest I've got absolutely no idea what happened there. We'll have to take a look into it - £10 per 50ml and £1.25 per nicshot is the correct price though.

It showed as £8.33 when I placed my order a couple of days ago, then it changed to £10.

It is before and after VAT. It just shows as £10 if I try now though...

Back
Top Bottom