What's new

Hi, we're Cotswold Vapour!

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
We're new to POTV, but you may have seen us around. Check out our website - www.cotswoldvapour.co.uk and see if anything takes your fancy.

We currently have a small range of 3 juices - this way we can really focus on the quality of our flavours. We have our next flavour in development at the moment, but it won't be released until it's ready. We'll give you guys a sneak peak and the chance to buy before anybody else though :)

To break the ice, we're giving you guys a tidy 30% discount this weekend so you can try our stuff and get acquainted, just use code POTV30 at the checkout.

If you're late to the party and reading this post from the future (or next week) you can still get 20% off with our permanent code POTV20.

Oh, and we don't charge for shipping. Any questions or comments we'll be happy to chat :)

Multi-Thumb.jpg

That didn't take long! Thanks for your order... Although the 30% discount is a bit misleading, when coupled with the sale we have on the 3 x 30ml multipack at the moment it's more like a 60% discount ;) Enjoy!!

Really appreciating the warm reception guys! I have to admit I've lurked on here for years but never took the plunge :) Shoulda done it sooner - D'oh!

Welcome, pull up a stool, let me pour you a drink, we'll have a vape and you can tell me how your day went.
Or, we can get hammered and talk bollocks. Newcomers choice.

Back
Top Bottom