What's new

Help required...tobacco

@rosco1438 Would you mind me swapping you for @Crewella ?
You have previously won a big competition from us so it seems fair to give others a chance?
me thinks a juice review of your winnings is due @rosco1438
time to give a little back to the community and especially drip drop.
a review of each juice on their individual flavour page on drip drops site and one on here in the
e liquid review section of all your winnings will go a long way.

It's not technically a review we need, more pointers on if it is wrong or right.
As previously mentioned, we aren't massive tobacco lovers but always willing to try out new flavours, but what we like may not be to everyone's taste.
We used to have a nice RY4 back before TPD but we couldn't get the full data to take it through so it was dropped.
oh bugger, im getting old and forgetful. i used to love your RY4 as it was one of my first backy flavors i tried.

Aye it was a long time ago though so I will let you off.
The 2 samples won't be anything like but we can work on them once we get an idea of the tobacco tastes of today.
We cover most tastes in both 10ml & shortfills but are definitely lacking in the tobacco ones.
i used to love your RY4 as it was one of my first backy flavors i tried.

Aye it was a long time ago though so I will let you off.
The 2 samples won't be anything like but we can work on them once we get an idea of the tobacco tastes of today.
We cover most tastes in both 10ml & shortfills but are definitely lacking in the tobacco ones.
You are ...... and I'm kinda hoping there will be a nice RY4 in there somewhere ....... ;)

Mine have arrived too, I'll do same. How long would you suggest to steep for?

I couldn't resist a quick sniff, they do smell nice ...... expecially sample 2, which smells promising! :)

@Crewella I was told to leave them a week. Still couldn't resist a Rip Trippers dry knuckler on them, LOL... OK, OK, I vaped the first one, just a ml tho :S

@Crewella I was told to leave them a week. Still couldn't resist a Rip Trippers dry knuckler on them, LOL... OK, OK, I vaped the first one, just a ml tho :S
Dear oh dear ..... no self control ......... :P

OK - will give them at least a week ........... hopefully ........ ;)

If they taste good now they'll taste even better in a week.

... if they taste like crap now, they'll still taste like crap in a week.

.... that's my theory anyway.

They definitely weren't unpleasant. However it reminded me why I DIY, they never tasted the same as the description to me in the vape shop, LOL

UPDATE- We have since been playing about with some complex mixes & doing research.

So watch this space :)

The samples will need about a week for the back notes to come through.

Back
Top Bottom