What's new

Help required...tobacco

I bagsy eyeball kid and simong who know what they are talking about when it comes to backy (or I think they do anyway) [emoji16]

Bugger. Remember to read the whole thread before replying. Soz Simon.

Last edited:
I like to have a baccy juice on hand for my beer sessions.
I'm only using 70vg / 80vg juice though.
I think if you aim for the Mom and Pops type flavours you can't go too wrong.

No that would be fine ,to be honest she would a better knowledge of the flavour profiles.

1. Rickster
2. John R
3. rossco1438
4. gaart
5. eyeball kid
6. Rob

Thank you. Could all 6 of you PM me your address & I'll get them out to you either today or tomorrow
Thanks guy's. Most generous. Any set ups you would prefer them run in.
Equally if any apes have suggestions for set ups they'd like to see them reviewed in shout.
And no, no smok beast tanks or Sherman's. Lol.
Thinking more little bvc coils, rta's, squonk rda' s or sub tanks.

It's not technically a review we need, more pointers on if it is wrong or right.
As previously mentioned, we aren't massive tobacco lovers but always willing to try out new flavours, but what we like may not be to everyone's taste.
We used to have a nice RY4 back before TPD but we couldn't get the full data to take it through so it was dropped.

Thanks guy's. Most generous. Any set ups you would prefer them run in.
Equally if any apes have suggestions for set ups they'd like to see them reviewed in shout.
And no, no smok beast tanks or Sherman's. Lol.
Thinking more little bvc coils, rta's, squonk rda' s or sub tanks.

It's not technically a review we need, more pointers on if it is wrong or right.
As previously mentioned, we aren't massive tobacco lovers but always willing to try out new flavours, but what we like may not be to everyone's taste.
We used to have a nice RY4 back before TPD but we couldn't get the full data to take it through so it was dropped.
Yes I vaped a fair bit of your ry 4 back pre tpd. Peaches and cream too, lol.
No problem.

Back
Top Bottom