What's new

Hello POTV

Digbys

Premium Vendor
Hard to believe after being a member since 2014 we are only just setting up our vendor forum on here, where has the time gone.

Digbys Juices have been creating liquid for just over seven years and still strive to bring you unique and honed juices to this day. We operate from down in Dorset and have a small setup with only a few staff, everything from bottling to labeling is done by hand.

Come follow us on social media where we do plenty of competitions and giveaways.

twitter
facebook
instagram

You can find us online at www.digbysjuices.co.uk where we have an eclectic mix of flavours so something for all.

Free shipping on all orders over £10.00 and multi-buy discounts on shortfills.

We also have weekly deals and launch specials that we will be sure to post on here to keep people in the loop.

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you all once again.

stay Foggy!

Sam
Digbys Juices

It's great to see you on here Sam.

You may or many not know this but Digbys were one of the first 2 brands I bought after my 'free shop ones' I got with my first set up. (The other being Manabush)

It seems a long time ago now, but I was very cautious about what I was buying. I wanted UK made liquids and I wanted to buy from companies I trusted.

I sent you an email a month or two after I had been smoke free to thank you for helping me finally quit smoking and you sent me big glass bottles of the flavours I liked for free. :) ... that was over 5 years ago, but I've not forgotten it.

So I just want to thank you again.

I mainly DIY these days but I still treat myself now and again when something new comes out. :)

about ruddy time :D:D

Hi Sam, great to finally have you onboard.
a bit like Simon, i think you was the third company i ever bought from back in 2015 and have been back many many times for some of your rather fine mums & dmc custards.

I’ve actually met you guys at VF twice. I couldn’t say who was who other than the fact your juices were lovely and you were very nice guys.

Nice to see you about [emoji1689]

Hard to believe after being a member since 2014 we are only just setting up our vendor forum on here, where has the time gone.

Digbys Juices have been creating liquid for just over seven years and still strive to bring you unique and honed juices to this day. We operate from down in Dorset and have a small setup with only a few staff, everything from bottling to labeling is done by hand.

Come follow us on social media where we do plenty of competitions and giveaways.

twitter
facebook
instagram

You can find us online at www.digbysjuices.co.uk where we have an eclectic mix of flavours so something for all.

Free shipping on all orders over £10.00 and multi-buy discounts on shortfills.

We also have weekly deals and launch specials that we will be sure to post on here to keep people in the loop.

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you all once again.

stay Foggy!

Sam
Digbys Juices
Oi oi Sam! CHEERS!

Back
Top Bottom