What's new

Hello and Welcome to our Vendor Forum!

FlawlessSeth

Premium Vendor
IMG_20180626_095913.jpg

Hey all you apes, Seth here from Flawless Vape Shop and Distribution, and I'd like to welcome you to our brand new Vendor Forum!

For those of you who don't know us, Flawless Vape Distribution has been around since 2016, and is the number one distributor of vaping products in the UK! We supply some 5,000 stores nationwide, as well as in some parts of Europe. We are partnered with Flawless USA in Los Angeles, who have been a leading developer of eJuice and vaping hardware since 2012!

In 2016 we founded our retail site, which marked our entry into the consumer retail market. Since then we have also opened two B&M shops in Leicester, with plans to expand further.

IMG_20180626_104636.jpg IMG_20180626_100024.jpg

Our first store opened right here at the site of our head office, where we also house our very own lab that develops and manufactures our various lines of eLiquids.

Which brings us to today, where I am very proud to say this "Hello" to one of the best communities that I've personally had the pleasure of joining.

Here on our forum we will be posting info about any offers, new product releases, or changes that we are making.
We're also looking for any and all feedback on our website, B&M stores, and anything else that you can think of!

Finally, I'd also like to provide myself as a point of contact just for you guys! I'll be lurking around the forums and joining in the conversation as best I can. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to PM me!

Back
Top Bottom