What's new

Happy Halloween! - All Treats No Tricks!

kuro wang

Premium Vendor
:woohoo: Halloween Frenzy Sale is Coming!!
Happy Halloween! This year we made Halloween Sale even easier! Enjoy just Treats, no Tricks!:opengift:
You can find in the link below:
www.newvaping.com/pages/halloween-2020
1️⃣25% OFF code: 25OFF
2️⃣Halloween Freebies
3️⃣Daily Flash Sale
4️⃣5 E-liquids for £10
1603678984-54447236-065b-4372-9c44-734e1b3e9725.jpeg

Been on every night for this, and the pulse never seems to be included. Unless i keep missing it, but all the other items in the picture have the reduced price. I'll try again tonight I guess!

Last edited:
Been on every night for this, and the pulse never seems to be included. Unless i keep missing it, but all the items have the reduced price. I'll try again tonight I guess!
If i remember correctly the product doesnt come available until 8pm or a few seconds after. Be logged into your account and checkout fast! I managed to get a nice mod when they were doing the £1 flash sale some time ago. You can do it, good luck :)

If i remember correctly the product doesnt come available until 8pm or a few seconds after. Be logged into your account and checkout fast! I managed to get a nice mod when they were doing the £1 flash sale some time ago. You can do it, good luck :)
I've been logged in and constantly refreshing between 7.55-8.05pm every night all week, and the only option was "email me when available"

Like I said, the other items were all reduced but not the pulse which is what I wanted. Oh well!

Back
Top Bottom