What's new

Happy Birthday to us!! We are 3 today :)

"Samantha"

Achiever
:happybday: This day 3 years ago, the website went live! :happybday:

Our eBay days were behind us, it was time to fight amongst the big players.
For 3 long years we have battled our way through & we are still here :2thumbsup:

So to celebrate, for a few hours, we are offering our full range of TPD compliant e-liquids at ONLY 90p per 10ml!!!

This offer will only run from 11am until 3pm today so get your orders in quick once the offer goes live!

www.dripdropvapour.co.uk

*Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer*

Happy Birthday drip drop. I remember the day well. Was 2 months after I had my last cig and it was you two who got me through the hardest bit back in your eBay days. So thank you.

Did you see the email? We did a little mention :)
Happy Birthday drip drop. I remember the day well. Was 2 months after I had my last cig and it was you two who got me through the hardest bit back in your eBay days. So thank you.

I remember back when i started sub ohming with my Kangatech subtank and i couldn't wait to order your liquids to last me the month! Massive fan of your liquids and so pleased that all this time later you are still going and better than ever!

I hope you are posting in another three years and celebrating all the success, you guyes deserve it!

Gutted i missed the discount though haha

Thank you :D
We will still be around so long as people want us to be. We would be nothing without you lot.
It's scary how quick time has gone
I remember back when i started sub ohming with my Kangatech subtank and i couldn't wait to order your liquids to last me the month! Massive fan of your liquids and so pleased that all this time later you are still going and better than ever!

I hope you are posting in another three years and celebrating all the success, you guyes deserve it!

Gutted i missed the discount though haha

i knew i done a review but for the life of me i couldnt find it but have now as it was merged in the main thread Drip Drop Vapour Reviews
banana maple pecan cookkie was the one ive been trying to remember as me loved that.
cough cough shortfill :D:D

We have 15 more in the pipeline within the coming weeks that have been trialed for a couple of months between us, tweaking & creating what will hopefully be a very popular line.
We are always open to suggestions though so I'll make a note of the BPC :)

Back
Top Bottom