What's new

Hammer of God v4 in stock now!

Is there such a thing as too much power?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

FlawlessSeth

Premium Vendor
Hey there you Apes, do I have something special for you today or what?

Vaperz_Cloud_Hammer_of_God_V4_LS_72_x700.jpg

The brand new Hammer of God V4 from Vaperz Cloud is now available!

https://www.flawlessvapeshop.co.uk/products/hammer-of-god-v4-holy-trinity-edition-by-vaperz-cloud

Since the V3 the guys at Vaperz Cloud have been busy refining the design, and they've produced their most over the top creation yet.

The V4s updated design has improved ergonomics all-round, sporting some slick looking engravings over its Zinc Alloy Chassis, and the Battery door, or rather doors, have been moved to the side of the device, with magnetic coverings on each side that grant easy access to its battery compartment.

Which of course brings us to the numbers: This mammoth mod can house 4 20700 or 21700 batteries, pushing a whopping 8.4 volts though its 510 fitting! In fact the manual for the Hammer of God V4 begs its users not to pair this mod with a coil that has resistance any lower than 0.5 ohms...

This is a serious bit of kit for serious vapers.

It comes presented in stunning treasure chest style packaging, to make the first time you wield it as memorable as it should be!

What do you guys think?

I think it’ll put hairs on your hairs on your second cousins bresticles.

Rowdy. Very rowdy. [emoji2]

I think it’ll put hairs on your hairs on your second cousins bresticles.

Rowdy. Very rowdy. [emoji2]

Rowdy would be the word. The warnings in the manual alone are enough to make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end.

Back
Top Bottom