What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Half Price Multipack Deals - Today Only!

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter weekend (so far!)...

Just a quick one to let you know we're offering 50% off all multipack deals today here. :)

Discounts have already been applied, so no need for a code, although due to the already pretty substantial saving, existing codes unfortunately won't work in conjunction, this time.

Now where did I put my dripper...

Thanks stu, didn't take advantage last time but have today :) 200ml of strawberry delight ordered woop woop

My orders gone in I'm really enjoying super bowl at the minute.

Even tho I've got a stash of cotswold concentrates it's rude not to take your offer up and I really like the idea that cotswolds doesn't milk every penny like other juice manufacturers do.

@mick brown I think @MixShop is going to restocking soon with your favourite's I emailed them last night to see when but I'm sure I'll have to wait until tomorrow for a reply.

@mick brown I think @MixShop is going to restocking soon with your favourite's I emailed them last night to see when but I'm sure I'll have to wait until tomorrow for a reply.
That's great news, thanks for letting me know. I'll just order the lime from cotswold now then. I've got 100ml of strawberry mixed up so not completely desperate but I like to keep some concentrate in stock. As you do ;)

I just ordered anyway I can't get enough cotswold... And it's bank holiday!!!.

Damn my fingers, cotswolds 100ml bottle's are just too good value :54:
I couldn't stop myself ordering 100ml of keylime and custard doughnut. :D

I just ordered anyway I can't get enough cotswold... And it's bank holiday!!!.
That's very true, but I've resisted going back to the site and ordering the strawberry as well. I must keep busy today or I'll succumb :D

Back
Top Bottom