What's new

Great value on Anarchist, Vaper Treats, and Milkshake Liquids 6 x 10ml Boxes - £4.99

FlawlessSeth

Premium Vendor
IMG_20180627_140834_1350x.jpg

Hey you Apes, Seth here for Flawless again with another hot deal!

We've taken 75% off out 6 x 10ml boxes of Anarchist, Vaper Treats, and Milkshake Liquids, making them just £4.99!

There's a pretty great selection on offer here, all of which are subject to availability due to limited numbers. If you have a favourite, I wouldn't wait around unless you want to risk it being out of stock by the time you get there!

Let me know what you guys think of this offer, and keep your eyes on the forum for more!

EDIT: WHOOPS forgot the link, how silly of me. Here you go! https://www.flawlessvapeshop.co.uk/collections/TPD-6-x-10ml-packs-Sale

Last edited:
Hi Flawless Seth
How about a nice easy link...I’m not being lazy I think it would help us all.

Hi @FlawlessSeth, this is a cracking deal! Quick question: which of these brands DON'T use the hard 10ml bottles? (The ones that double drip coil sauce use, to give an example).

Great question @nordelen, although I'm afraid I'm struggling to answer it :/ went down to our shop and had a quick check of our 10ml bottles and I honestly cant feel a difference between any of them. Did you say double drip use different bottles? As far as I could tell with our stock they were very similar feeling

Maybe put an order in today whats delivery charges
Free for orders over £40! Standard UK shipping is £3.95. We also offer next working day shipping for£4.95
Alternatively you can come pick up your order from our Hamilton store free of charge!

Back
Top Bottom