What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Great service from Fogstar

Just want to say thanks to Fogstar for the great service I've received from them in the last few days.

I emailed them Sunday night with a query and obviously didn't expect a reply until Monday at the earliest.

I got a reply from Lauren at Fogstar just a few minutes later. We then exchanged a few emails and I received exceptionally good advice. Remember, this was on a SUNDAY night!

Based on this advice (and the advice of members on this forum) I ordered 4 batteries. They were dispatched yesterday, I was informed by Facebook messenger and the batteries came today.

I've also had return labels mailed to me to return some other batteries.

This is simply amazing service.

I'm the first to highlight poor service but it's also important to recognize service that goes above and beyond.

So thanks Fogstar and thanks to Lauren. My new batteries are charging as we speak.

Cheers.

I agree, they're top, top vendors, super helpful, easily approachable and they really seem to care about customer satisfaction and safety. Where else gives a batty case and some wraps with each order.
I have only used them once admittedly but I will never buy batteries from anywhere else now

Back
Top Bottom