What's new

FREE TRIAL BOX

Im glad others have the same opinion so its not just me and my taste buds, this is the feedback I gave and its very similar to what you guys have said

"Ive tried the sweet caramel, deep cherry and fruity blueberry. Ive not tried the fresh strawberry.
Im going to be completely honest, they are all terrible. There is only a hint of flavour and it tastes quite chemical and gives a very harsh throat hit. Ive tried all three in various tanks with various coils and wattages (including an rta), DTL and MLT and no matter what ive tried ive not got a good vape from them.
Thank you for allowing me to test these out for you, im sorry I cant give you any positive feedback."

I also tried 4 flavours fruity blueberry, fresh strawberry, deep cherry, sweet caramel. And with the same results. Not much flavour and quite harsh. Not what I would expect in a subscription service. Maybe a petrol station. But there is better liquid out there at a cheaper price unfortunately.

@Chloe_My Vape Box

Initial thoughts on first tasting .... In a Corolla 1.5, 1ohm coil MTL. New York Americano.

Right, lets be honest .... I'm not having a bad experience at all here and the flavour of the liquid is fine. As someone who vapes 50/50 12mg all the time, I don't find this harsh at all as others have been saying. ... and I think most people using a pen, pod or other low powered device would get on fine with this. You are using good quality nicotine I can tell that, no weird tastes or anything in this 12mg.

If I had picked this up in a local vape shop in their 3 for £5 deal on their 'house' liquids, I wouldn't have anything to complain about, it is exactly what I would be expecting.

... which leads me on to the problem, you are selling these as 'premium' liquids that should cost £5 a bottle. To me 'premium' means superior quality and these seem to me like typical 'off the shelf' house flavours that I could buy anywhere. It's not going to take people long to figure out that in reality the 50% off price is actually the price they should be and the whole 'subscribe and save' thing is really just nonsense and trying to create an illusion that they are getting a good deal. To say these are premium liquids that should retail at £5 is just not credible to me...

....... if you were selling them as £2.50 'affordable' liquids that cater for 50/50 users and people that require 18mg then I would applaud you for that, because there isn't enough of those liquids around. Subscribe and Pay £10 for 5 flavours delivered every month and I think you could be on to something good, especially for new vapers.

I'm vaping the liquid as I'm typing now and I'll probably finish the bottle but I doubt I would buy it again just because I don't think it stands out as anything special, it a very generic 'coffee' flavour to me.

You have massive competition from the likes of LiQuid, I could buy their 'cappuccino' for £1 a bottle, when I try something like that I have very low expectations and when it tastes pretty decent I'm often surprised and think 'wow, that's pretty damn good for a quid, I'll keep a bottle of that in the cupboard'

I can't help but feel you have positioned yourselves in the wrong place with these liquids. They are being oversold as something they aren't, which will only lead to disappointment for many. You can tell everyone that they are made in proper labs using high quality nicotine and are safe and all that without giving them the 'premium' tag, that's not premium, that's what people expect from liquid manufacturers these days. Premium to me means exciting unique flavours that have taken months to develop that I can't buy anywhere else, not cherry menthol that I can buy from other places at lower prices.

They are pretty decent and I'm all about supporting UK brands that offer liquids like this but I just think you are asking too much. I might say they are worth the £2.50 that they actually cost but don't try and blag that they are £5 premium liquids, to me they are standard 'house' liquids I could buy anywhere.

Like I said ..... £2.50 liquids ... Subscribe and pay £10 for 5 flavours delivered to your door every month and I could see that being quite an attractive option for some people.

I’ve looked at the site. I have questions...

...and decided they might be mistaken for an attack. So I won’t ask them.

Last edited:
I'm vaping the Cornish Ice Cream right now and I'm not getting much either.

Some kind of indistinct cream flavour, quite heavy chemical aftertaste that 'hangs around' somewhat.

I get the impression that you haven't produced this yourself, rather just repackaged it into your 'offer'.
I'm sure I've seen this ' + ' branded liquid somewhere else on a large distributer site.

" free trial box includes x1 10mg of Plus+ premium e-liquid (which normally sells for £4.99) " =

At this price point I can't see any reason to prefer this over trusted liquid producers who
manage to do better for £1 - 2.

Most of those vendors mail out their product in similar boxes and delivery rate, so there's
no real point of difference there.

Needs more real research and thought in terms of what you are offering.

Spend some time on here looking at what people really want - it's a great resource.

It was a thread here, remember there was discussion around the poorly executed vector images they use instead of photos, then the thread descended into nonsense?

Shame it’s not very good, but I expected this would be the case, to be honest.

Just ordered the cornish ice cream to try thanks for the generous offer

Back
Top Bottom