What's new

FREE TRIAL BOX

cheers, just trying to understand why they won't post to me.
You of all people should try this for your 50/50 list ......... if you're stuck just for this offer I'm happy to post it on to you?

You of all people should try this for your 50/50 list ......... if you're stuck just for this offer I'm happy to post it on to you?

If they won't post it to me then I won't put them on the list.... simple as that.

I know there's people here from Anglesey and Sheppey ... and of course the Shetland people, like @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews

People that don't live on the mainland with loads of easily accessible vape shops would probably find this service of the most use ironically.

It was made quite clear (and even underlined) that we can't be a part of this offer, so quite frankly .... fuck 'em.

Im interested to see what others think of this liquid. When chloe first introduced herself she offered samples, I received 4 to try but to be honest I wasn't impressed at all, I tried them in various devices/tanks and found them really harsh

If they won't post it to me then I won't put them on the list.... simple as that.

I know there's people here from Anglesey and Sheppey ... and of course the Shetland people, like @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews

People that don't live on the mainland with loads of easily accessible vape shops would probably find this service of the most use ironically.

It was made quite clear (and even underlined) that we can't be a part of this offer, so quite frankly .... fuck 'em.

Hi @Simon G ... I hope you are well!

So I've looked into this for you. I think I've made a mistake. We use Royal Mail for all deliveries and I checked their website this morning and it says "Our UK services cover the Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles and the Isle of Man."

So I think the good news is that we can post to you! I put Mainland UK only in my original post but it looks like that was a mistake on my part. Oops!

So if you would like to try please feel free! Just give me a shout if you have any other questions. I hope that helps and sorry for the confusion!

Im interested to see what others think of this liquid. When chloe first introduced herself she offered samples, I received 4 to try but to be honest I wasn't impressed at all, I tried them in various devices/tanks and found them really harsh

Hello @kriskent ! I hope all is well with you! :)

Yep, I'm definitely interested to hear peoples opinions too! You gave some really useful feedback when you tried them and even though your feedback wasn't very positive (!) it is really useful and helpful to us to hear peoples honest views!

Back
Top Bottom