What's new

FREE TRIAL BOX

Ok, so I think I have good news... (hopefully!)

I've been told the checkout has a new program so that you won't need to put in your card details anymore (fingers crossed!)

So feel free if you'd like to ask for a freebie trial! New link is here - www.myvapebox.co.uk/potv

Just let me know if there are any problems, and have great weekends in the meantime!

P.s. I'll update the instructions in the original post :)
Any plans to offer 0mg? As 3 is too much for me [emoji20]

Hello Chloe,

It's good you did it like this specifically for POTV. It's also good you actually offer 12 - 18 mg.

Hence I'll support this and give it a try.

Best wishes

Ok, so I think I have good news... (hopefully!)

I've been told the checkout has a new program so that you won't need to put in your card details anymore (fingers crossed!)

So feel free if you'd like to ask for a freebie trial! New link is here - www.myvapebox.co.uk/potv

Just let me know if there are any problems, and have great weekends in the meantime!

P.s. I'll update the instructions in the original post :)

I didn't have any technical issues with the site. It seems pretty well designed on that level to me.

You could do with making the Branding / identity more distinctive though, it looks rather 'out of a box'.

And it's here! That was quick indeed.
Looking forward to trying it later. Thanks
20180915_123402.jpeg

Glad to see another 50/50 juice that goes up to 12 and 18mg. Also on the lookout for coffee vapes, so went for that one. Thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom