What's new

FREE TRIAL BOX

It says in the original post that they will ask for a card number but not charge it. When I did it though it didn't ask me for anything like that *shrug*

It asked me for a card number, so I ditched it.Aye I must have overlooked that in the initial post.

@Chloe_My Vape Box can you delete the account I had to set up please? Why do you need a card number?

Hi - thanks for the question about why card details are required for the free trial.

The checkout program we use on the website always asks for card details, even if the charge is £0. Stupid I know!

We've spoken to the program developers to see if there is a way round this because I totally agree it just doesn't make any sense! Hopefully they'll come back to us with something soon.

Did you delete my account @Chloe_My Vape Box ? I’m suspicious of people asking for card details when they’re not necessary. Another member above noted that he didn’t need to provide card details as well, so what’s that about?

Did you delete my account @Chloe_My Vape Box ? I’m suspicious of people asking for card details when they’re not necessary. Another member above noted that he didn’t need to provide card details as well, so what’s that about?
It may be because I am running NoScript and uBlock perhaps? It did give me a confirmation though
Screenshot_20180913-164614_Firefox.jpeg

Hmm, I’m looking on opera on private mode. I wonder if that means you can also make purchases and have them go through without entering you card details...?

It asked me for a card number, so I ditched it.Aye I must have overlooked that in the initial post.

@Chloe_My Vape Box can you delete the account I had to set up please? Why do you need a card number?

Hi @zouzounaki - please can you send me a private message with the name you used to register an account (I'll need this to identify your account) and then I'll get it deleted straight away for you :)

Ok, so I think I have good news... (hopefully!)

I've been told the checkout has a new program so that you won't need to put in your card details anymore (fingers crossed!)

So feel free if you'd like to ask for a freebie trial! New link is here - www.myvapebox.co.uk/potv

Just let me know if there are any problems, and have great weekends in the meantime!

P.s. I'll update the instructions in the original post :)

Back
Top Bottom