What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Free CBD Samples

Thanks for your interest Lee. Just so you are aware the sample will give you a few days worth, but CBD can take 1-2 weeks to start to work for you. As we said above we have all kinds of customers who find relief by using CBD, so hopefully this can work for you too! It doesn't have to be massively expensive. Just to give you a rough idea - A bottle of 500mg oil should cost about £20-25 a bottle and should last 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for the Info!

Am I likely to experience any effects at all from the sample? This is genuinely an area that I have absolutely no knowledge of, It’s extremely generous of you to offer a tester and even more so to cover the postage, I’m concerned that for someone like me who has zero experience of it, that the sample will have no effect (because it’s not been consumed for long enough) and as a result any potential returning customers may be put off and not return?

Thanks for the Info!

Am I likely to experience any effects at all from the sample? This is genuinely an area that I have absolutely no knowledge of, It’s extremely generous of you to offer a tester and even more so to cover the postage, I’m concerned that for someone like me who has zero experience of it, that the sample will have no effect (because it’s not been consumed for long enough) and as a result any potential returning customers may be put off and not return?

That's totally understandable. The samples we have will be good for a few days. Unfortunately with CBD it's very individual and personal, and the main thing you will hear is that what works for 1 will be different for another. Simple and honest answer is there is no guarantees. Sometimes small amounts can have great effects and sometimes individuals will need more over longer periods. The sample will give you an idea of quality and taste. We will add a guide in with it too for you, and hopefully it can be effective. We would definitely recommend to give a full size bottle a go though if you can.

That's totally understandable. The samples we have will be good for a few days. Unfortunately with CBD it's very individual and personal, and the main thing you will hear is that what works for 1 will be different for another. Simple and honest answer is there is no guarantees. Sometimes small amounts can have great effects and sometimes individuals will need more over longer periods. The sample will give you an idea of quality and taste. We will add a guide in with it too for you, and hopefully it can be effective. We would definitely recommend to give a full size bottle a go though if you can.

Thanks! I hope it didn’t come across as me being a asshole, I certainly will buy a months supply and give it a shot if I notice even a tiny effect from it.

I’ll report back with my findings [emoji16]

Thanks! I hope it didn’t come across as me being a asshole, I certainly will buy a months supply and give it a shot if I notice even a tiny effect from it.

I’ll report back with my findings [emoji16]

No of course not - Better know what to expect isn't it so no didn't come across at all as rude.

Don't forget we have a 12% POTV discount code available to everyone, so that should make it even cheaper for you!

No of course not - Better know what to expect isn't it so no didn't come across at all as rude.

Don't forget we have a 12% POTV discount code available to everyone, so that should make it even cheaper for you!

I have just had a bit of a browse at your products, it looks like you’re sold out of the full size bottles?

I’m wondering, and this is probably retarded questions, if you can help me out with firstly what is the most effective way to consume and also how you consume some of those products. Namely the flowers and pollen, I’m assuming flowers are ground up and smoked? And the pollen is to be burnt, crumbled and smoked also? Do they need to be mixed with anything, eg like the traditional way with tobacco.

Gummy sweets look to be the least faff, are those as effective as the drops? I have no idea where to start.

If anyone other members reading can offer any first hand, impartial advice that’d be great too!

I have just had a bit of a browse at your products, it looks like you’re sold out of the full size bottles?

I’m wondering, and this is probably retarded questions, if you can help me out with firstly what is the most effective way to consume and also how you consume some of those products. Namely the flowers and pollen, I’m assuming flowers are ground up and smoked? And the pollen is to be burnt, crumbled and smoked also? Do they need to be mixed with anything, eg like the traditional way with tobacco.

Gummy sweets look to be the least faff, are those as effective as the drops? I have no idea where to start.

If anyone other members reading can offer any first hand, impartial advice that’d be great too!

The full size bottles are coming into stock this week as it's a brand new product, we got samples to give away to let people try the product first.

Not a silly question at all. The most effective way to consume CBD is using oil. Drop 2-3 drops under your tongue, hold there for about 90 seconds and swallow. The CBD is absorbed sublingually though the thin membrane under the tongue, and therefore the most efficient way of getting it into the bloodstream.

Flowers and pollen can be used in a number of ways, including making teas, sprinkling on food or smoking like traditional methods if you so wish. If you wanted to do this though, we'd suggest not using tobacco, or using a vaporiser like a PAX or similar.

Gummies are convenient. They come in a number of strengths, but you have to take into account the path to the bloodstream through the stomach. You lose some of the potency of the CBD as it passes through various organs before reaching the bloodstream.

Hope that helps a bit. We are happy to answer any questions - no question is silly.

Bum, missed it! Sold out [emoji22]

Thanks for the offer though [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom