What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

#FogstarFriday - 30% off all Samsung Cells

Totally faultless service. Placed order yesterday lunch time, received this morning. Superbly packaged!! Top man Ben. Thank you.

Cheers @Ben fogstar ordered yesterday arrived today, just wish i had ordered a couple more now, bloody mates and there "have you got 2 spare i can buy off you"

Order has arrived in super quick time as always !
Thank you [emoji5]

Noticed a set of 30q's I bought over a year ago had dents in the bottom Thursday. noticed fogstar started the Friday deals so held off a day to see what this weeks would be.
Ordered 6 new 30q's about 11am Friday morning.
Were here before I woke up this morning.
I only wish those lovely fogstar boxes could hold more to keep the matched sets in them.
Flawless

Damm i missed these and i need a load of batteries

Too much watching damm tpd sales i guess

Whens the next one @Ben fogstar

if its not urgent wait and see whats next Friday. Hoping for chargers myself missed it last time and while my vc4 has done me well over the last 18 months its started to play up a little and honestly more slots would be nice.

Damn just came to look if there was any offers on wish I saw this earlier. Need some more batteries didn't seem to think of that when I ordered new mods on the cheap :frustratedcomputer:

Fingers crossed for a new deal this week!

Back
Top Bottom