What's new

#FogstarFriday - 30% off all Samsung Cells

4.45am Saturday morning, and I'm bored, so I decide to check if the code is still working. It was, so it would be rude not to take advantage of it with a small order [emoji39]. 2sets of batteries and one of those carrying cases. Thanks fogstar! (What time does the fogstar Friday deal close?).

4.45am Saturday morning, and I'm bored, so I decide to check if the code is still working. It was, so it would be rude not to take advantage of it with a small order [emoji39]. 2sets of batteries and one of those carrying cases. Thanks fogstar! (What time does the fogstar Friday deal close?).
It was supposed to end at midnight @nordelen but I extended it a little :)

(Otherwise known as, I fell asleep)

@Ben fogstar any chance of buying the Fogstar wraps once you get some in. Couldn't wait any longer for batteries with them so chucked an order in last night. Thanks

Fantastic offer @Ben fogstar , put in an order for 4 cells and 1 of the cool carry cases last night. Great service too, put in an order last Friday night (bought a couple of new mods, so need the extra cells) and they were through the letter box Monday morning, outstanding.

Hell's bells @Ben fogstar, you've done it again! [emoji122]

Almost took me longer to get into the box my order was packed in (it was so well wrapped in parcel tape) than it took to arrive! [emoji1]

Big thanks [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom