What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fogstar Wraps

Veritas

Initiate
Purchased batteries a few time from fogstar, I think it would be great if you offered the fogstar wrap in different colours, as it easy to then keep the batteries in pairs, just having black availlable means when buying your own branded batteries, they can easily get mixed up!

Ah right, never new you could buy them seperate, i wouldnt want 25 though. Just thought it be an option, as Id always buy there own brand batteries, but bought another brand just so the colour was different! Even a few colour options be good, it make there own branded products even more attractive.

Regarding the Fogstar branded wraps Ben won't sell them unless they are put on batteries you are buying from Fogstar. He told me a while back he didn't want someone adding Fogstar wraps to batteries as if they where put on some wrongly rated cheap rubbish and something happened Fogstar would possibly get a bad rep for it. I have to agree with Ben on this. We all know how good Fogstar are and the rep of the company, why risk the rep or give the chance for someone else to.
It only take a certain bloke name Malone to get hold of fogstar wraps and shove fake batteries in the wraps sell them on and someone blows their Nan up. Who would get the blame? not malone.

Back
Top Bottom