What's new

Fogstar Friday - 20% OFF EVERYTHING

lol.
Keep your fingers crossed he doesn’t run out then. The Falcons sell very fast.

Went with a Gyrfalvon ALL-44 from fogstar but they have sent me one with an Australian plug adapter even though it is listed as coming with a uk plug adapter. Have got in touch with them to sort this out but still no reply. Meanwhile I'm left without a charger as I sold my nitecore um20 after ordering this thinking I didn't need 2 chargers lol. Hopefully it will be sorted asap.

Any ideas @Ben fogstar ?

Hey @Nick_7

I'll have a chat with the girls and see why you haven't been answered. Unless it was recently outside of office hours. I've sold 50 of this batch and haven't had issues, must be a one off from enova putting the wrong adapter in. I'll check the stock anyway.

I should come across your message today anyway. And will sort it asap.

Went with a Gyrfalvon ALL-44 from fogstar but they have sent me one with an Australian plug adapter even though it is listed as coming with a uk plug adapter. Have got in touch with them to sort this out but still no reply. Meanwhile I'm left without a charger as I sold my nitecore um20 after ordering this thinking I didn't need 2 chargers lol. Hopefully it will be sorted asap.

Any ideas @Ben fogstar ?

That’s very unusual for Fogstar.

When and how did you message them?

That’ll be it then.

You’re not open 24/7 anymore then Ben? [emoji23]

Hey no need for the cockiness mate. I'm left without a charger even if it is for a day or two. so how am I supposed to use my mods how I want or vape. Obviously I'm gonna try to get it sorted asap because it's a massive inconvenience for me.

I saw Ben post a new thread this morning so I thought I'd leave a msg on here. What's wrong with that?

Cheerleaders like u on here trying to get everyone to buy from fogstar. First order from them and they've messed it up and now u on here insinuate that I'm in the wrong for chasing it up.

This is none of ur business mate I'm getting it sorted with the actual business owner go back to sleep.

Hey no need for the cockiness mate. I'm left without a charger even if it is for a day or two. so how am I supposed to use my mods how I want or vape. Obviously I'm gonna try to get it sorted asap because it's a massive inconvenience for me.

I saw Ben post a new thread this morning so I thought I'd leave a msg on here. What's wrong with that?

Cheerleaders like u on here trying to get everyone to buy from fogstar. First order from them and they've messed it up and now u on here insinuate that I'm in the wrong for chasing it up.

This is none of ur business mate I'm getting it sorted with the actual business owner go back to sleep.

[emoji23]

Thanks for the insight Nick.
Possibly if it’s none of my business don’t quote my post? Just a thought....

And as for being cocky? Well no, not really. The only person that’s presented themselves as anything outside the realms of a normal person here is you.
Send an email late on a Monday evening and have a moan on a public forum first thing Tuesday that you’ve shouted and nobody has listened?
Nice. Way to go.

How about you check your own actions out before pointing the finger princess, just ends up making you look a mug.

Back
Top Bottom