What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fogstar Friday - 20% Off Everything! 13/10/2017

Ben fogstar

Premium Vendor
fogstarfriday.png

The battery world has had a pretty rough week - so let's have a 20% today - Please ignore my email I sent as indeed it does say '0%' ¬.¬ @Smut @SirLugg - Let's not bring it up! :D - I will get one right one day.

Use code 'FOGSTAR20' - This is on everything.

Thanks Apes - Have a great weekend & stay safe.

@Ben fogstar 20% off noce1 so just looked at your site as I'm desperately in need of a new charger,. Just looked knowing you sell Xtar which is the only brand I'll buy when it comes to chargera and noticed you sell the Dragon. Now though not in stock could you tell me what features it has over the VC4 and does the VC4 have anything the Dragon doesn't.
The VC4 is what I use and lasted it's time with daily use, well woth the pennies. Question to me is do I stick to what I know or wait till the Dragon is back
Thanks

IMG_6504.jpg

Just me he mugs off then [emoji12]

No more Ben love! I’m going to another vendor who delivers batteries, the next day.

Back
Top Bottom