What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FLASH SALE costs only £1!What're you waiting for?

kuro wang

Premium Vendor
OMG!Are you sure? The top-seller, VOOPOO VINCI R Mod Pod Kit, costs only £1!What're you waiting for?
Seize the good opportunity to grab it right NOW:

Flash Sale - VOOPOO VINCI R Mod Pod Kit

#Deals #Discounts #vapefam #vapers #vapelife #vaping #stocks

upload_2020-4-20_18-6-3.png

Hi mate, you sent me a 20% discount code through to my email for subscribing to the newsletter. I’m going to be placing my order this Friday but the code doesn’t work. The code planetofthevapes doesn’t work for it either. Any ideas what may cause that or has it just expired?

Hi mate, you sent me a 20% discount code through to my email for subscribing to the newsletter. I’m going to be placing my order this Friday but the code doesn’t work. The code planetofthevapes doesn’t work for it either. Any ideas what may cause that or has it just expired?

Give CLPOV a try

Give CLPOV a try

I think there must be a minimu spend or something, had the GeekVape Zeus x in my basket for £23.99, code didn’t work. So I added a couple of items (cottons, stock coils etc) took it to £41 and the code worked

Just tried the one you suggested with the tank alone and it worked! Cheers

I think there must be a minimu spend or something, had the GeekVape Zeus x in my basket for £23.99, code didn’t work. So I added a couple of items (cottons, stock coils etc) took it to £41 and the code worked

Ah nice one, I didn't know there was a minimum spend

Back
Top Bottom