What's new

Flash Clearance (35% off)

Got mine this morning, such delightful flavours. I got the Cotswold Collection so one of everything to try, that's my afternoon sorted!

@Cotswold Vapour i see you are out of stock of strawberry delight and custard doughnut. I presume this is now the end of 100ml and 30ml bottles? :(

Don't panic, we still have stock - we periodically allocate more to the site as we also have wholesale orders to fulfil and don't want to oversell, thats all :)

Fingers crossed we SHOULD have enough stock to carry us through until may :D

I'll be sure to stock up that's for sure.

Btw I don't know if this has been asked and it's all subjective but do you recommend a certain wattage to get the most out of your flavours? I'm currently vaping at around 30-35 with an isub g. As this is the max I can get out of the coils I'm worried I'm missing out not vaping them at a higher temperature.

Btw I don't know if this has been asked and it's all subjective but do you recommend a certain wattage to get the most out of your flavours? I'm currently vaping at around 30-35 with an isub g. As this is the max I can get out of the coils I'm worried I'm missing out not vaping them at a higher temperature.

Well as relatively VG heavy juices (70/30) they are best suited for sub ohm vaping, but aside from that it's down to the user and their setup/preference.

That being said, the big slice in particular gets better as the watts/temp goes up in my opinion :D

I use the isub g tank for work with superbowl in and it's lush. If however you want to try higher wattage I can definitely recommend the aspire cleito tank at 50 watts for the Strawberry Delight. That's to die for. ;)

Back
Top Bottom