What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FIRST 100 CUSTOMERS - 35% OFF THIS WEEKEND

Had been pondering over this all weekend then Monday rolled round thought the code would have been gone! Luckily it wasn't, I'm a sucker for strawberry creams/shakes so I'm hoping the Strawberry delight is a good as people say! Should have gone for the custard donut too though. Maybe one for next time! Will post a review on the forum once it arrives

Had been pondering over this all weekend then Monday rolled round thought the code would have been gone! Luckily it wasn't, I'm a sucker for strawberry creams/shakes so I'm hoping the Strawberry delight is a good as people say! Should have gone for the custard donut too though. Maybe one for next time! Will post a review on the forum once it arrives
Just in the nick of time too... you nabbed the last of the 100 uses ;)

My order arrived today. Trying 0 nic to see how it goes ;)
Fast delivery as always, thank you.

If you don't get on with 0mg let me know and we'll send you some nic shots :)
That's very kind of you.
I'm sure I'll be alright as I'm on 1.5 at the moment and have plenty to choose from. I chop and change flavours a lot. 0 nic is for the evening only to start with. :D

Back
Top Bottom