What's new

FIRST 100 CUSTOMERS - 35% OFF THIS WEEKEND

Thank you very kindly (but I'm in the doo doo once the controller of the purse strings finds out).

Thanks @Cotswold Vapour unfortunatly for the first time in about 4months I am going to pass on this amazing offer. 1 beacause I still probably have about 200-250ml of your liquid and 2 because I have spent to much money on vape stuff this month. Can anyone confirm the exact date the tpd starts please, I think it's may but not sure. If its next month which I don't think it is then I may just need to get some :)

Oh Dear, I'm in for a Bollocking again !!! On the Bright side, I did manage to intercept my Postie today, who was on his way up our street with 200ml of juice for me, so at least She who must be Obeyed doesn't know about that consignment !!! I might just get away with it !!! :2thumbsup:

Oh Dear, I'm in for a Bollocking again !!! On the Bright side, I did manage to intercept my Postie today, who was on his way up our street with 200ml of juice for me, so at least She who must be Obeyed doesn't know about that consignment !!! I might just get away with it !!! :2thumbsup:
As long as you don't post it on the internet for all to see I'd say you'll be fine mate... Oh wait :D

Back
Top Bottom