What's new

Expo Weekend 30% Off Sale

[emoji33] Holy shit!, I hope that includes a good breakfast, spa, and pool for that price. Feck! Can I sleep on your floor? I'm kidding, I'm willing to pay that much if I'm booking last min.

Bloody hell!!! For a Travelodge?!

Any AirBNBs near by?

Premier Inn at NEC was £180 three weeks ago, fully booked. It's where exhibitors stay & late night parties. If I remember there was a couple of B&Bs between Sheldon & the NEC. It's a taxi ride away to the NEC, think £12 last time.

@StuPot how are you getting there?

[emoji33] Holy shit!, I hope that includes a good breakfast, spa, and pool for that price. Feck! Can I sleep on your floor? I'm kidding, I'm willing to pay that much if I'm booking last min.

No. Bars ok, food meh, breakfast self serve.

Ahh shit! Maybe I should bring a tent :D I was planning on just winging it. Stagger in to a hotel at some point but it sounds like it may be unwise. I'll ring a couple of places in the morning. I'll def see you guys there though.

@nwhornet I plan on getting the train there from Leeds

Last edited:
Ahh shit! Maybe I should bring a tent :D

The prices in all the nearby hotels rocket closer to the date. From when I first checked to actually booking price had gone up £15 & that was in April.

I missed your last reply before I replied. I'll be getting the train from Leeds. I'm willing to pay a lot for a room, hopefully not a week's wage though ffs.

I missed your last reply before I replied. I'll be getting the train from Leeds. I'm willing to pay a lot for a room, hopefully not a week's wage though ffs.
If you're going straight to the NEC I can give you a lift to the hotel & to Expo on the Sunday. You might have to sit on @tootingyoda lap if I don't clear the back seat :D. Asuming train from Leeds to New Street to NEC

Back
Top Bottom