What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Expo Weekend 30% Off Sale

Chris K

Vendor
Morning you lovely lot.

So it’s the first Vape Expo in quite a while and love it or hate it, nice to see something vape related return. Though still miss VapeFest…

Myself and Lizzie will be heading over tomorrow and looking forward to seeing some of you lot again, it’s been a long while.

From today until Monday night we are running 30% off all Eliquids on the site using code EXPO22.

ExpoBanner.jpeg

If you are floating about Expo tomorrow, feel free to drop me a PM on here if you fancy a natter and I’ve got a bag of samples that you’ll be free to help yourselves to.

Thanks!

Chris and @LDotKDot

Meet you & the boss at the bar [emoji482]

Will see you there mate. Should be there earlyish, ain’t arriving at opening as the “Opening Show” at the start sounds like my idea of hell so letting that finish first!

Will see you there mate. Should be there earlyish, ain’t arriving at opening as the “Opening Show” at the start sounds like my idea of hell so letting that finish first!
And miss out on the freebies [emoji16]. Me and @tootingyoda should be there mid morning, depends on what time we leave.

I may see you guys at the bar :) I bought a ticket for Sat ,Sun. Do any of you know of a nice cheap bnb close by?

Am I remembering right in thinking some of you guys are booking rooms at Premier Inn?

I may see you guys at the bar :) I bought a ticket for Sat ,Sun. Do any of you know of a nice cheap bnb close by?

Can’t help you with the BnB I’m afraid but if you are hanging around the bar, I’m sure will bump into you!

I'm hoping I'll be able to turn up to a bnb and book a room on the day.. I feel a little lost as I don't know Birmingham.

I'm hoping I'll be able to turn up to a bnb and book a room on the day.. I feel a little lost as I don't know Birmingham.

Worst case scenario mate, you’ll end up in an Ibis or Crowne near the NEC, loads of places around there and can’t see them being booked solid for Expo.

Back
Top Bottom