What's new

EXCLUSIVE: I LOVE THE MILKMAN MANGO MILK

FlawlessSeth

Premium Vendor
We're bringing you a hot exclusive juice! From a colaboration between Mad Hatter and The Milkman comes Mango Milk, easily the weirdest sounding juice you will fall in love with this summer!

What are your thoughts apes?

https://www.flawlessvapeshop.co.uk/...lk-by-mad-hatter-0mg-100ml-shortfill-e-liquid

EDIT: Updated image below with new price point

milkman1.png

Last edited:
Thats a shame would have loved to try this one...........:(............
back in stock.

@FlawlessSeth checkout is still showing as £24.99

i was going to order one but not at that price. is there a code for this?
would of also got a few of the boxes.

Last edited:
My thoughts is I would love to try this too :( does spund intruiging but already spent funds on new rta and coils today cannot justify 25 squid on 100ml of juice too!!

Hey guys, super sorry but the price on the banner advert was incorrect. Image updated.

Well it should be. as soon as they posted the link it was sold out and as it's showing full price and no discount code shown which looks like there are codes for everything and anything on here then it should still be at the cheaper price when a code finally does get posted on here.

Hey there guys, sorry for the confusion. Price was neither the one on the banner image originally posted, nor the price that was originally on the retail site. How embarresing!

The price on the retail site has been updated to the correct £21.99.

Also since I've seen people here assume it is a 100ml bottle, it's worth adding that this is an 80ml bottle of juice.

Good luck selling it at that price then as I certainly won't be paying that.

Back
Top Bottom