What's new

E-Cigarettes do help smokers quit

rocvape001

Postman
An online survey conducted late last year by the Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association (CASAA) found that the overwhelming majority of questioned vapers attribute smoking cessation to the use of electronic cigarettes.

A large survey found that people who wanted to quit smoking were about 60 percent more likely to succeed if they used e-cigarettes compared to would-be quitters who tried an anti-smoking nicotine patch or gum.

I agree with the survey, if it works for you… go for it. I smoked for over 25 years and the ecig was the only thing that actually helped me quit. One of the smoker said.

Almost one in 10 smokers using e-cigarettes had been able to quit the habit up to a year later, and around one-third had cut down.

The review of two trials is published today in The Cochrane Library, the world’s leading producer of systematic reviews.

There’s good evidence that most people start smoking in their teens and that the most effective way to stop smoking is through NHS quit smoking services.

Unfortunately, as it often happens with insightful e-cigarette research that doesn’t put the devices in a bad light, this survey was completely ignored by the media.

For more vape news, stay tune at Rocvape site, we will present the newest information for you. Best!
upload_2017-4-10_14-56-2.png

Back
Top Bottom