What's new

Drip Drop 100ml short fills

BULLDOG1964

Legend
Hi i have just placed a order with you for one of your 100ml short fills can you please tell me if you can shake n vape or are they best to be steeped and if so how long is best to let em steep for ?......

I vaped straight away on the three I got and all good but if your adding nic then worth a day or two of shaking and then letting settle. Then vape.

I vaped straight away on the three I got and all good but if your adding nic then worth a day or two of shaking and then letting settle. Then vape.
thanks mate will do that leave for a day or two thanks again....

Hi @BULLDOG1964 Apologies, I have only just seen this thread.

All of the shortfills as standard (0mg) are steeped for at least a week or more before going on the site.

But as MrDJ said, if adding nic, you would be best leaving it for an extra day or 2.

All of our TPD range are fully steeped

thanks mate will do that leave for a day or two thanks again....

Hi @BULLDOG1964 Apologies, I have only just seen this thread.

All of the shortfills as standard (0mg) are steeped for at least a week or more before going on the site.

But as MrDJ said, if adding nic, you would be best leaving it for an extra day or 2.

All of our TPD range are fully steeped
thanks for your reply thats what iam doing now got my order from you yesterday( Friday) thank you so much for a great service will be buying more soon thank you.....

Back
Top Bottom