Do we go or do we stay?

Do we go or do we stay?

• Want us to leave?

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Want us & the discount to stay?

Votes: 28 84.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m of the opinion that “You OK, hun?” posts are miserable enough on social media to begin with - but exceptionally unedifying from businesses. This is an absolute clusterfuck of a thread, from start to finish.

Go get yourself on a course that teaches you the basics of branding, marketing and public fucking relations. Failing that: For future actions, ask yourself “Is this the kind of shit that Mawsley would do?” If the answer is “Yes” then don’t do that shit. You can have that top biz tip for free, the rest you’ll have to pay for.

Ah right.

Well the juice in question wasn't released or even posted at the time @dw1986 received and wrote the reviews. In fact, it was at least 2 weeks later Dan had the juice in his possession that he had ours, so yes I have a right to be a little miffed.

Especially as Hedley is the one to post the reviews and has replied to everyone else but is avoiding all my pm's & emails.

After a half hour telephone call with Hedley personally, I expected a little more support as promised. Not to be put behind in the queue.

There are no "Premium Vendors". We all do the same thing and each need support during the tough times

You weren't put behind in the queue, your review went live when I was ready and able to make it live - and you have definitely gone live before others whose reviews were done before you. The review was loaded into the site by Dan on the 21st and I put it live last night, at 2.30 am - about an hour before I finished work. I appreciate the nudges and the delay had given you something else to post on the forum so it's not all bad - you might see as working to your advantage ;)

What review went live before yours had even been sent out? Some items get published before others just to fit with schedules that you may not be aware of or things that we have promised earlier. That's just the way it works.

Yes, I am a big failure in terms of trying to cram too much into each day, not clever and it does knock back on the site at times and I apologise for that. We do have help now in getting things published quicker now as Toby has a bit more slack and @Purplefowler is helping to get us whipped into some sort of organised structure and is doing a wicked job getting all the content shared on the social media accounts.

From our point of view we do have premium vendors, the companies that help to support this forum financially help to keep the server up and running, the news churning out, the reviews to be completed etc. Yes we all need help as it's still all a bit shit from the TPD fallout, the rise of the short fills and trying to keep up with the ever-changing vape market, but we can't help everyone.

You've established yourself nicely on the forum and hopefully you will have found some new long-term customers from this activity. Like we said, the review is live and I am just finishing off the newsletter now which goes to 60,000 people so that should be another nice bit of coverage for you too :) Once that's done I will drop you an email!

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Back
Top Bottom