Do we go or do we stay?

Do we go or do we stay?

• Want us to leave?

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Want us & the discount to stay?

Votes: 28 84.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
as many have said it would be a shame to see you leave. you are on of the most active vendors i have seen on the site.

I didn't think I would fit in on here but I love it. You all make me laugh, make me feel welcome & have supported us. Just a pity the ones taking our monthly payments don't feel the same
as many have said it would be a shame to see you leave. you are on of the most active vendors i have seen on the site.

It's with Thanks to Sam at drip drop that I started reviews. So I'm glad your sticking around.

I thought we had finally cracked it after speaking with Hedley personally but it appears my emails are now being ignored & he choose another vendor to go ahead of us in the reviews. One that hadn't been released when I sent ours in.
Bit of a kick in the teeth after all our hard work :(

But I'll still be around, just maybe not as much as we have big plans coming up. More flavours too
In @junglist @OccultScientist defence, they are both busy men, in fact, hedley is probably the busiest person ive ever met ;)

And there could if course be the fact that your in a "queue" and just have to wait your turn.....I dunno, maybe there's other "premium vendors" ahead of you....

Ah right.

Well the juice in question wasn't released or even posted at the time @dw1986 received and wrote the reviews. In fact, it was at least 2 weeks later Dan had the juice in his possession that he had ours, so yes I have a right to be a little miffed.

Especially as Hedley is the one to post the reviews and has replied to everyone else but is avoiding all my pm's & emails.

After a half hour telephone call with Hedley personally, I expected a little more support as promised. Not to be put behind in the queue.

There are no "Premium Vendors". We all do the same thing and each need support during the tough times

In @junglist @OccultScientist defence, they are both busy men, in fact, hedley is probably the busiest person ive ever met ;)

And there could if course be the fact that your in a "queue" and just have to wait your turn.....I dunno, maybe there's other "premium vendors" ahead of you....

I thought we had finally cracked it after speaking with Hedley personally but it appears my emails are now being ignored & he choose another vendor to go ahead of us in the reviews. One that hadn't been released when I sent ours in.
Bit of a kick in the teeth after all our hard work :(

But I'll still be around, just maybe not as much as we have big plans coming up. More flavours too

I didn't think I would fit in on here but I love it. You all make me laugh, make me feel welcome & have supported us. Just a pity the ones taking our monthly payments don't feel the same

I have kept my powder dry throughout this thread as I felt that anything I might say would be misconstrued, but now I do feel that your two recent comments need addressing Sam :(
I don't know quite what you think we all do everyday? Perhaps you think that The Staff are all employed by POTV and that this is how we earn our livings? Just to clear this up, none of us are employed by POTV, none of us draw a wage, I am the only member of Staff who has retired, everyone else holds down regular jobs in the Real World. ALL Staff members volunteer their time and in the cases of @junglist and @OccultScientist in particular, hold down many jobs and work ridiculous hours whilst maintaining some semblance of Family Life too, often you will find these two still working at 3am. So please don't labour under the illusion that we take the revenue from Vendors such as yourselves lightly. We always attempt to be fair in the posting and creating of reviews, but there IS and always will be a queue of items awaiting the attentions of those that do the reviewing, so we all try to see the job through to the end in order to maintain the status quo. I know how irritating it must be to submit items for a review, but do remember that in the vast majority of cases, there will be others ahead in the queue that require attention first. Yes, occasionally, we foul up, we are human :) But we try our damnedest to keep everything running in order of submission, so there will be delays....... always.
Reviewing is far from easy as I know from personal experience. It takes time and I know that certainly as far a Liquids are concerned, our Guys like to take their time and get to know a range before making their observations, whether they be good, or perhaps not quite so good. It is a difficult and time consuming job, we wish to provide a measured review and we want to promote the brands where we feel it appropriate.

So, please don't think for one moment that there is some sort of personal vendetta being raged against you, of course there isn't! That really would be just plain daft.
Patience is the name of the game and unfortunately, it's a trait that is hard to endure.

I hope this helps you understand the workings of things rather better and if I can help at all, just drop me a PM.

Rob, I know how hard the admins work & I know the background of the forum and the struggles you have all faced after talking to Hedley.

It wasn't a dig at any of you, and if I hadn't of known the reviews had been written a while ago I would of had no problem. But it upset me that the other juice hadn't even been sent out when our review was already written and was waiting to go on.

All fixed now as the review went up last night.

I have kept my powder dry throughout this thread as I felt that anything I might say would be misconstrued, but now I do feel that your two recent comments need addressing Sam :(
I don't know quite what you think we all do everyday? Perhaps you think that The Staff are all employed by POTV and that this is how we earn our livings? Just to clear this up, none of us are employed by POTV, none of us draw a wage, I am the only member of Staff who has retired, everyone else holds down regular jobs in the Real World. ALL Staff members volunteer their time and in the cases of @junglist and @OccultScientist in particular, hold down many jobs and work ridiculous hours whilst maintaining some semblance of Family Life too, often you will find these two still working at 3am. So please don't labour under the illusion that we take the revenue from Vendors such as yourselves lightly. We always attempt to be fair in the posting and creating of reviews, but there IS and always will be a queue of items awaiting the attentions of those that do the reviewing, so we all try to see the job through to the end in order to maintain the status quo. I know how irritating it must be to submit items for a review, but do remember that in the vast majority of cases, there will be others ahead in the queue that require attention first. Yes, occasionally, we foul up, we are human :) But we try our damnedest to keep everything running in order of submission, so there will be delays....... always.
Reviewing is far from easy as I know from personal experience. It takes time and I know that certainly as far a Liquids are concerned, our Guys like to take their time and get to know a range before making their observations, whether they be good, or perhaps not quite so good. It is a difficult and time consuming job, we wish to provide a measured review and we want to promote the brands where we feel it appropriate.

So, please don't think for one moment that there is some sort of personal vendetta being raged against you, of course there isn't! That really would be just plain daft.
Patience is the name of the game and unfortunately, it's a trait that is hard to endure.

I hope this helps you understand the workings of things rather better and if I can help at all, just drop me a PM.

I said, "We do occasionally Foul Up" It's a Human thing!! :)

Back
Top Bottom