Do we go or do we stay?

Do we go or do we stay?

• Want us to leave?

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Want us & the discount to stay?

Votes: 28 84.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Phew! When I first started reading that I was worried. But it makes for great advice so thank you

The reviews are coming in, thankfully. It was so difficult at the start on here as we could shout & scream at how good it is but if no one was willing to give them a try I would be shouting for nothing.

But I am made up people are trying them & understanding our priorities are the product over anything.

One thing that is being changed though is the website after all the comments. It will take time but it will be very different in the next few weeks. Simpler, cleaner.

We had neglected it but we had been so set on creating the flavours. We hardly ever go on the site as we only see the back end of it, so with the advice we looked & saw what others were seeing & agreed it had to change.

The descriptions & the set out of those have been changed and are now all uniformed but the graphics and the whole site will look better soon too.

Good stuff, n good luck

Phew! When I first started reading that I was worried. But it makes for great advice so thank you

The reviews are coming in, thankfully. It was so difficult at the start on here as we could shout & scream at how good it is but if no one was willing to give them a try I would be shouting for nothing.

But I am made up people are trying them & understanding our priorities are the product over anything.

One thing that is being changed though is the website after all the comments. It will take time but it will be very different in the next few weeks. Simpler, cleaner.

We had neglected it but we had been so set on creating the flavours. We hardly ever go on the site as we only see the back end of it, so with the advice we looked & saw what others were seeing & agreed it had to change.

The descriptions & the set out of those have been changed and are now all uniformed but the graphics and the whole site will look better soon too.

From the sound of things you've got a lot on your plate so it's not easy to have every base covered to the same standard but with everything, it's little steps in the right direction and you'll get there.

One thing about potv is this place protects its own which can be kind of intimidating at first. However, by being visible, answering questions and asking for feedback, once you get accepted into the fold, the folks round here are fiercely loyal.

*Update on this thread*

We stayed (obviously) and that is down to all your support.

But we are now considering leaving as it seems other vendors get priority. Others got ahead of us in the review queue. :S

We work damn hard to stay up there in this industry but we will never win the war with no help where it is needed.

So once this month is up, with regret we will withdraw our larger discount & premium vendor status & maybe go as just a link back vendor.

Apologies if this sounds funny, but we have tried very hard to gain trust and I love being here but I am upset that we got pushed back & didn't get much support as a premium vendor.

*Update on this thread*

But we are now considering leaving as it seems other vendors get priority. Others got ahead of us in the review queue. :S

We work damn hard to stay up there in this industry but we will never win the war with no help where it is needed.

So once this month is up, with regret we will withdraw our larger discount & premium vendor status & maybe go as just a link back vendor.

Apologies if this sounds funny, but we have tried very hard to gain trust and I love being here but I am upset that we got pushed back & didn't get much support as a premium vendor.
Sorry to hear this news Sam but i will continue to buy juices from your web site in the future and would like to wish all at Drip Drop all the best for the future ............

As you are aware there is many talented people on this forum. Maybe you could run a graphic design comp where people create a label for you and the winner gets a drip drop goodie bag or something like that. Not that I would enter as I'm no use with anything like that.

Thats a shame. You were starting to build a presence here.
I dont know what goes on behind the scenes but Im sure it wasnt intentional.

*Update on this thread*

I am saddened to hear that Sam. I for one highly recommend your high quality juice at bargain prices. But I feel if you stick around you will get more attention in the forum. Sometimes things take time. Rome wasn't built in a day and all that.

I think it is a shame as you have been seen to become one of the more active vendors on here and with that a well respected one - likewise like mentioned before do not know how it works behind the scenes with reviews etc

I thought we had finally cracked it after speaking with Hedley personally but it appears my emails are now being ignored & he choose another vendor to go ahead of us in the reviews. One that hadn't been released when I sent ours in.
Bit of a kick in the teeth after all our hard work :(

But I'll still be around, just maybe not as much as we have big plans coming up. More flavours too

I thought we had finally cracked it after speaking with Hedley personally but it appears my emails are now being ignored & he choose another vendor to go ahead of us in the reviews. One that hadn't been released when I sent ours in.
Bit of a kick in the teeth after all our hard work :(

But I'll still be around, just maybe not as much as we have big plans coming up. More flavours too
glad to hear that you are sticking around......

Back
Top Bottom