• Want us to leave?

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Want us & the discount to stay?

Votes: 28 84.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

"Samantha"

Achiever
After 2 month of being a vendor on here, we have had a fair few of the discount codes used (15% off all e-liquids) but don't seem to be getting much back in the way of mentions etc.

We did a competition but didn't get feedback :/

Being a Premium Vendor, we are meant to to have a review done, but nothing as yet.

So I am asking, is it worth us staying around for the amount we spend monthly to be a Premium Vendor?

I've heard people say "If it is too cheap, it can't be good"

Well we started 3 years ago trying our best to give vapers a decent flavour for less but maybe things have changed too much?!

We offer strong flavours, all made in iso7 clean rooms, use a bottling plant & all the 10ml are fully compliant (even the 33 shortfills are ready to be compliant if testing needs to be done)

So tell me please...who wants us on here & who would like us to go?

Be mean if you like (we are tough skinned after 3 years of battling along in this industry :D

After 2 month of being a vendor on here, we have had a fair few of the discount codes used (15% off all e-liquids) but don't seem to be getting much back in the way of mentions etc.

We did a competition but didn't get feedback :/

Being a Premium Vendor, we are meant to to have a review done, but nothing as yet.

So I am asking, is it worth us staying around for the amount we spend monthly to be a Premium Vendor?

I've heard people say "If it is too cheap, it can't be good"

Well we started 3 years ago trying our best to give vapers a decent flavour for less but maybe things have changed too much?!

We offer strong flavours, all made in iso7 clean rooms, use a bottling plant & all the 10ml are fully compliant (even the 33 shortfills are ready to be compliant if testing needs to be done)

So tell me please...who wants us on here & who would like us to go?

Be mean if you like (we are tough skinned after 3 years of battling along in this industry :D
I want you to stay !
I have ordered 200ml of juice from you at the weekend and so pleased it was marked as ' completed ' at 9.02am this morning.
When the juice arrived I will do a review...ok !

I would prob say stay, the more the merrier, I have not tried any of your liquid as yet, but may do so at some point.
I also don't know how much you spend on vendor membership...but if its not viable in a business sense then you have to decide.

Like Rickster I haven't yet tried any of your juices but if it wasn't for your vendorship here I probably would have not come across you unless someone mentioned it. I have been looking at getting some from you to try very soon though!

i would like you to stay but if you do go i will still buy my juices from you as they are so good what i have had so far from you and would recommend you to others who have not tried your juices yet .......

We all like to have trusted vendors on here but asking " is it worth us staying around for the amount we spend monthly to be a Premium Vendor? " that has to be your choice surley.

It's pretty tough to get cut through on here as competition is high. Stay! - we'll have a look at your juice assuming you do wholesale?

You should stay. I don't buy from you that often, but I do buy from you. It's always good to be able to speak to the human (as human as an online presence gets anyway) side of an operation.
So stay, contribute to the forum, treat it as your forum too as much as professionalism will allow, bathe in the sparkly warmth etc etc etc, but stay.

It doesn’t make any odds to me because I diy and rarely ever but premade liquid. Only once in a while and very specific things.

But maybe you need to give it a while and see. If you’ve had a few discount codes through with orders it maybe means orders you wouldn’t have had, had you not signed up.

you stay or go thats your choice, but seen as i mainly diy i rarely buy premade juice these days, but even if i wanted to to try your liquid, the only thing that puts me off & maybe others is the no paypal option.

Back
Top Bottom