What's new

Discount, New Shortfills & Return of the Multipack!

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
Hello Apes!

Been a little while since we posted an update, but rest assured we've been busy little elves gearing up for the festive period!

Couple of things to keep you lovely folks in the loop, so here goes nothing:

NEW SHORTFILLS

As I'm sure most of you are aware by now, our Stonewall range has been our answer to the current trend of shortfill format liquids, and has been received very well both in terms of retail and wholesale. Given the success the range has enjoyed so far, we've now released our core Cotswold Vapour range in shortfill format as well.

STONEWALL PRICE DROP

Due to the Stonewall range selling in far more quantity than expected, we have been able to lower the cost of producing these products, and we have adjusted the price of the range from £17 to £15 per item accordingly.

RETURN OF THE MULTIPACK

In line with the release of our Cotswold Vapour shortfills, we have also brought back our once-popular multipack deals, allowing big savings on bulk orders. At present, the multipack deals have both 30ml (3 x 10ml) and shortfill options available.

DISCOUNT CODE!

To celebrate all these exciting changes, we're offering the first 100 customers this weekend 30% off with code FESTIVE30 - code is valid until midnight on Tuesday, but these codes tend to reach their limit before that so be sure to get in quickly!

Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a great Christmas period and beyond!

With love from your friends at Cotswold Vapour!

P.S. Here are some images of our new Shortfill liquids :)

Strawberry Delight.jpg Tropical Storm.jpg The Custard Doughnut.jpg Golden Flapjack.jpg Citrus Punch.jpg

More discounts, I've ordered from 3 websites tonight and all you guys have made it easier on my wallet. :mtkisses:

Back
Top Bottom