What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Discount for public services!

What about us, the poor university students that try to make ends meet but just end up further in debt!?

I'm playing, very nice gesture from you guys. Will snoop around see if I like something in the near future.

What about the squeezed middle who are struggling to afford to run both cars and had to stop shopping in waitrose?

Pm sent, thanks.
Replied!

Hi email sent.
Can see your email there! I'f you;ve not had a response in a day or two then let us know!

What about us, the poor university students that try to make ends meet but just end up further in debt!?

I'm playing, very nice gesture from you guys. Will snoop around see if I like something in the near future.
I reckon as a student I had more money than I do now! That said, I didn't have as many responsibilities! Just ease off the £1 vodkas for a night or two and it'll all be good :-D

What about the squeezed middle who are struggling to afford to run both cars and had to stop shopping in waitrose?
Buy a Tesla and get to M&S!

Morning everyone, just a reminder that we offer this discount. If it applies to you then send me a PM and we'll get it sorted.

Back
Top Bottom