What's new

Discount confusion >.<

Yup yappycat, I definitely agree. I had an xstar 2 bay from fogstar for about three months, then felt that I HAD TO UPGRADE. So I got the gyrfalcon all-44 (with the POTV15 code, which covered postage ).

Yeah always a cracking deal on batteries - I was just looking for clarity as I'd just passed on the email codes to another ape who was looking to buy a charger...and perhaps some batteries as well :D Maybe I should look to getting another charger myself - when I bought my XTAR VC4 I thought 4 bays is gonna be way more than enough...how naive I was lmao
Thanks for tagging me in @yappycat

Yup yappycat, I definitely agree. I had an xstar 2 bay from fogstar for about three months, then felt that I HAD TO UPGRADE. So I got the gyrfalcon all-44 (with the POTV15 code, which covered postage ).

Any significant difference between Xtar and Gyrfalcon brands in your opinion @nordelen? Just I know @Qwackers98 is trying to decide between the two makes and I could only comment on the XTAR stuff.

Just got the all 44 as an ex display from fogstar. I only use single cell mods but i was still finding that i was running the xtar 2 bay the whole time. The gyrfalcon has more functions than I'll probably ever use but the 1amp charging is a Godsend

Dunno about other series but the VP series Xtars (2 & 4 bay) will charge at 1A on 2 cells.
Most cells will be fine with a 1A charge rate but certainly no harm in charging at 0.5A. The VP Xtars and Gyrfalcons come with dedicated charging adapters which is worth bearing in mind. Useful as they work straight from the box plus a certain amount of heat is taken away from the cells.
My 8 bay Gyrfalcon is good but my Xtars (all of them, used 4 different models) are more accurate.

Back
Top Bottom