What's new

Dead Rabbit RTA is here!

FlawlessSeth

Premium Vendor
The Dead Rabbit RTA from Hellvape and Vapin' Heathen is now available at Flawless for £28!

https://www.flawlessvapeshop.co.uk/products/hellvape-dead-rabbit-rta

The Hellvape Dead Rabbit RTA is a fully comprehensive 24mm rebuildable tank designed in collaboration by Vapin’ Heathen and Hellvape. Featuring a four post build deck with gold plated positive posts and a 5mm deep juice well. You can throw single or dual coils at this bad boy!

Airflow enters the Dead Rabbit RDA via top-side diagonal adjustable airflow which focuses on flavor and aims to minimize the chances of leaking.

Features:
  • Diameter: 2.4cm
  • Capacity: 4ml
  • Thread: 510
  • Top-side diagonal adjustable airflow
  • Four-post build deck for easy coil building
  • Colorful 810 resin drip tip
  • Unique Dead Rabbit carving pattern

IMG_9520_1.jpg

Looks interesting & plenty of colours available.

Hi guys, recently got the dead rabbit rta, and I'm having issues! I keep getting dry hits, I've 're-wicked it several times and tried different coils! Anyone got any suggestions please?

Hi guys, recently got the dead rabbit rta, and I'm having issues! I keep getting dry hits, I've 're-wicked it several times and tried different coils! Anyone got any suggestions please?
Really? Ive for two, no issues with coiling or wicking

What build do you have and how are you wicking it?

Has anyone tried a single coil setup for this?

Would you keep long legs and get it centered, diagonally across and wicks turning in, or just off-centre across one set of posts?

Back
Top Bottom