What's new

CV limited edition range

vapemac

Veteran
@Cotswold Vapour I hope this is ok but I thought you might like a wee thread where we can share some genuine, constructive feedback on your new flavours.

Let me kick this off. As per usual my juice was shipped quickly and packaged well and didn't cost anything to send. I opted for the strawberry delight as I had fond memories of eating Angel delight as a bairn. I honestly cant remember what it tasted like exactly but if this juice is meant to be a replica of the 80's desert then it was bloody delicious. This is a lovely creamy strawberry with a totally moreish, cant get enough of flavour. I seriously hope that it will be considered for general sale because I'm gutted I didnt buy more of it.

I would be genuinely interested in hearing everyone else's feedback especially since I didnt get the lime flavoured one.

Over to you guys

@Cotswold Vapour I hope this is ok but I thought you might like a wee thread where we can share some genuine, constructive feedback on your new flavours.

Let me kick this off. As per usual my juice was shipped quickly and packaged well and didn't cost anything to send. I opted for the strawberry delight as I had fond memories of eating Angel delight as a bairn. I honestly cant remember what it tasted like exactly but if this juice is meant to be a replica of the 80's desert then it was bloody delicious. This is a lovely creamy strawberry with a totally moreish, cant get enough of flavour. I seriously hope that it will be considered for general sale because I'm gutted I didnt buy more of it.

I would be genuinely interested in hearing everyone else's feedback especially since I didnt get the lime flavoured one.

Over to you guys

Awesome feedback, thanks very much :)

I have a sneaky suspicion that Strawberry Delight might be here to stay ;)

I am a huge fan of strawberries and cream so much so it was the prompt to do my own juice range when I started.
I've tried a lot - and I mean a lot of strawberry and cream juices and I have to say this one has absolutely nailed it for me
@Cotswold Vapour this has got to be the best version I've tried, I really do hope it goes on general sale as I'm not sure I can only have 1 bottle and forget about it

5*****stars for this juice [emoji106]

Hi guys feedback on the strawberry ltd edition .
The first 2mil tank I got a strong strawberry taste a little bit tangy
The Second tank was different now that the coil had soaked the juice properly this time it was not at all tangy. It now tasted different more creamy and a lot smoother very enjoyable vape may I add . @Cotswold Vapour :2thumbsup:
Not tried the keylime yet but I will report back when I do

Last edited:
Ive really liked the strawberry and will be ordering again. I vaped it at around 55w on a 0.2 and its a mouthful of godliness. So don't mess around CV get it on your normal menu. :57:

i got both strawberry and lime, both lush
citrus punch is the bomb too,
tropical storm rocks,
mind you the whole range is fab

Ive really liked the strawberry and will be ordering again. I vaped it at around 55w on a 0.2 and its a mouthful of godliness. So don't mess around CV get it on your normal menu. :57:
Don't worry, it's coming (you heard it here first!)

very sad :17:
i was placing my first order a few minutes ago and i found out that you don't ship outside the uk. you made a grown man cry so feel guilty :bananamonkey:

Back
Top Bottom